- Not just a GP – I’m your specialist in uncertainty
- GP Sceptics podcast 9: The Environment
- Let’s celebrate the bolt-cutter surgeon
- Greater transparency on specialist fees: a no-brainer
- Four Corners Big Vitamins exposé: cuts both ways
- Five reasons why I’d still encourage my child to do medicine
- GP Sceptics podcast 8: Marketing
- Google Health Cards: the first test drive
- GP sceptics podcast 7: EBM Hijacked!
- Does the weather affect our joints?
- GP Sceptics podcast 6: Obesity – Christmas edition
- Anne Deveson, who destigmatised schizophrenia
- Why ‘medicine for the rich’ is sometimes inevitable
- GP Sceptics podcast 5: Lyme disease…don’t get sold a lemon
- GP Sceptics podcast 4: Addiction
- Homeopathy: US mandates ‘No evidence’ labels
- With Obamacare gone, how will Trumpcare affect US health?
- Mothers, don’t plan on early delivery unless it’s medically necessary.
- GP Sceptics pod3: Pain
- GP Sceptics podcast 2: Diabetes
- Starts at 60 interview
- GP Sceptics podcast 1: Big Soda
- Coffee – safe even if your heart is a bit dicky
- Do GPs ever regret referrals?
- Pharma targeting nurses for ‘education’
- Deprescribing: a fancy word for ceasing?
- Eat like an Italian
- Diagnostic health apps: coming soon to your smart phone.
- Paracetamol and pregnancy: what’s the fuss?
- Does complementary medicine equal anti-vax?
- Pharmacy business model: consumers at risk
- Does high antibiotic use prevent serious complications?
- World’s best video animation about pharmacists in GP-land
- We doctors must lift our game on antibiotics
- Weight-loss surgery: really the most radical treatment in a century?
- My last laugh
- Do you know what you don’t know? Want to find out?
- Calling all hospitals: reduce Pharma marketing
- I could have been a logician
- Cochrane 2015 – writing for a non-expert audience
Tag Archives: podcast
Having trouble ‘selling’ lifestyle modification to your patients? Turns out that doctors can learn a lot from marketers, the sales experts. Continue reading
Joined by our ‘third nerd’ Dr Casey Parker, we delve into the dark side of EBM. Have RCTs and p-values been hijacked? Evidence-based nerds should remain sceptical about their own weapons. Continue reading
Guest GP Dr Hester Wilson, drug & alcohol specialist, discusses baclofen for alcohol addiction. And sings opera. Continue reading
Justin and Liz ask the hard questions and give the easy answers about diagnosis of diabetes. Continue reading
First of the GP Sceptics podcast series. We tackle Big Soda’s influence on health research. Continue reading